Particularly when it comes to filling sensitive vacancies, local authorities need to be sure that high standards of discretion and objectivity are maintained throughout the candidate search and assessment process. TRESCON is extremely reliable in this regard, not least because they take the legalities and legal framework conditions surrounding personnel selection in the public sector into account at the highest level.
Karl Wagner - Town Office Director - Freistadt municipality
Since we started using TRESCON's sound and unbiased assessments, we have managed to reach almost unanimous decisions on personnel.
Franz Allerstorfer - Mayor - Feldkirchen an der Donau market town
As Austria's leading university of applied sciences, we look for highly qualified staff both at home and abroad. The more search channels are involved, the more focused the selection process. TRESCON is incredibly good at this kind of internet research.
Dr Gerald Reisinger - Managing director - University of Applied Sciences, Upper Austria
We make use of TRESCON's Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), which makes it possible for us to keep costs flexible yet still benefit from their specially tailored and high quality service. We are impressed by TRESCON's reliability, expertise and above all, their ability to adapt to our needs as the client.
Mag. Andreas Lindlbauer - Head of Management Services - Business Upper Austria – OÖ Wirtschaftsagentur GmbH
Public administration in Austria continues to experience rapid growth. In order to ensure that local authorities and the public sector are also able to attract the right employees for the future, we provide you with support during the objective personnel selection process. Our expertise, combined with our knowledge of processes and of organisational and decision making channels in this environment, provide you with the decisive boost you need in addressing your personnel-related issues.
- Flexible cornerstones of service (assistance in composing job advertisements through to support with panel interviews).
- Execution of selected potential analyses and aptitude tests along with samples of work.
- Written and oral reporting to the bodies involved in the decision making process.
- Professional and objective support with personnel decisions.
- Selection procedure tailored to your needs and the situation (Vario Service) with a structured and defined schedule.
- Organisational and personnel development
- Advice on administrative departmental cooperation and mergers
The success of these projects depends upon devising a customised route map, having knowledge of the processes involved and involving the public and important stakeholders. You can learn how our experienced consultants implement these processes and discover what actions need to be taken.
Download reference list