To complete the selection process, several options for candidate evaluation are available. In addition to tests or assessment centres, a panel interview offers the opportunity to examine the technical and personal suitability of individuals within a set structure. As a consequence, personnel decisions are based on a solid foundation and enjoy a high level of acceptance.
We can carry out a panel interview for you, both as part of the overall personnel search and selection process, and as a final, standalone measure.
Apart from a classically structured panel interview, the selection process can also be enhanced and intensified – time permitting – through tests (managementcube competence test), case studies, role play exercises, presentation of technical tasks to be prepared, etc. As a general rule, several service provider assessors (interview panel) participate, in order to build up a picture of the candidate from different perspectives. The assessment and evaluation of candidates is presented in a structured written form.
Our panel interview success factors:
- Clarification of the reason for and goals of the panel interview together with determination of customer expectations (requirements and selection criteria) of the candidate specifications
- Creation of a panel interview process tailored individually to the customer
- Organisation and communication with candidates
- Briefing of the interview panel, facilitating the panel interview and the subsequent decision making process
- Professional process with little internal call on resources, tested in practical cases