As the owner of a business you will know that the suitability and level of motivation of the management team are critical to mastering the entrepreneurial challenges of the future. One critical aspect of entrepreneurial responsibility is to evaluate whether management positions are filled with the "right" people. A management audit supports you in determining the location of your business and assessing the potential of your management team. As circumstances require, this provides you with a useful insight into the competences of your management team and offers a starting point for decision making and the establishment of future development goals and steps. An audit also enables personal reflections on key personnel. Management audits are used particularly in the case of company mergers, change and organisational projects or when a management position is to be filled internally.
Our management audits comprise the following services:
- Analysis of the current situation and definition of goals, agreeing competence profiles as the basis for a thorough audit
- Preparation, organisation and information
- Implementation of extensive personal interviews as well as tests and competence analyses in the TRESCON TestCenter
- Evaluation and documentation
- Presentation of results to the client
- Feedback discussions with audited personnel
We help you recognise the strengths and potential of your management team and assist you in deploying them most effectively. Both our clients and the participants in these audits can fully rely on the highest levels of professionalism, integrity and discretion as a matter of course in this sensitive area.